Slouchy Gemma Beret

I haven’t had too much time for knitting lately with the wedding coming up in a month now, so I made this slouchy beret to have some quick satisfaction.  It was a decent pattern, albeit quite a few errors and sizing problems that needed to be modified, but the finished product is cute.  Overall I’m happy with it….mostly because it was a quick project.  Here are a couple of (bad) pics, comments are always appreciated!!

Gemma Beret 1

Gemma Beret 2

Gemma Beret 3

Thanks for reading….probably won’t have another post for a month or more!  Weddings are INTENSE!

~M

Advertisements

2 Responses

  1. Hi!
    I’m trying to make this beret but I can not found were are the errors could you tell me the changes that you make?
    (Sorry for my english I’m French!!)
    Thanks!

    • Hi Fanny,
      The modifications I made were to take out 2 (I think) of the pattern repeats because the hat was much too big, and the other change I made was on the top decreases, I made more of them so that the shape of the top was more flattering for me. Really, not too many mods 🙂 Hope that helps, and I hope that your Gemma turned out well!
      ~M

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: